If you are reading this page, then you have probably been contacted by Sordina Productions regarding a potential website for your business.
If you decide that you would like to get up and running you should do the following:
- Decide on a domain name for your business if it does not already own one. You should check that the domain you are interested in is available through a site like Australian Domain Registration Services , Although there are many sites that provide this service.
- Decide if there is an email address, or SMTP server you would like to use for feedback.
- Check that any images on the site provided meet your quality standards. Images can be replaced very easily by us at no extra cost. Due to our unique sales approach the images we use will not be taken from the highest quality source and you may wish to provide us with the originals for the published site.
- Determine if you would like an additional "About Us" page for your site listing philosophy, awards, history, etc.
- Contact Sordina Productions to indicate that you are interested in purchasing this site for your business.